Asking, demanding, hoping – that the federal government will limit its own power – just doesn’t work. So why not try something new?
Thomas Jefferson wrote that when the federal government “assumes undelegated powers…” a nullification of the act is the rightful remedy.
NULLIFICATION – has a long history in the American tradition. It is happening across the country RIGHT NOW. And YOU can help this growing movement go mainstream.
How? Attend Nullify Now! – our multi-city tour to educate and activate in support of massive state resistance to unconstitutional federal laws, regulations and mandates.
Here’s what you will learn at our events:
- What IS Nullification?
- What is the historical and constitutional basis?
- Where is nullification happening RIGHT NOW? (hint – dozens of states around the country)
- What can YOU do today to help make it happen – to enforce the Constitution in your lifetime
Speakers, Speakers….and more SPEAKERS!:
Here’s just a few of our headline speakers at our various locations (see http://www.nullifynow.com for specifics on each event)
- Thomas E Woods – Best-Selling Author of Meltdown, The Politically Incorrect Guide to American History and Nullification: How to Resist Federal Tyranny in the 21st Century.
- Jack Hunter – “The Southern Avenger” – American Conservative Magazine
- Gary Johnson – Former Governor of New Mexico
- Jim Babka – President of DownsizeDC.org
- Debra Medina – Founder of WeTexans, and former Texas Gubernatorial Candidate
- Randy Brogdon – Oklahoma State Senator, author of the OK 10th Amendment Resolution and Health Care Freedom Act
- Leo Berman – TX State Representative
- Kim Russell – Founder of People United for Medical Marijuana
- Wayne Christian – TX State Representative, Founder of the Texas Conservative Coalition
- Phil Russo – Host of Tea Party Patriots Live Radio Show
- Trevor Lyman – Co-Creator of the Money Bomb concept
- Tom Mullen – Author of A Return to Common Sense
- Charles Goyette – Best-Selling author of The Dollar Meltdown
- Michael Boldin – Founder of the Tenth Amendment Center
- William Greene – creator of the Constitutional Tender Act
- Joe Wolverton II – Professor of American Government, Journalist for The New American Magazine
- Darla Dawald – National Director, ResistNet.com
- Sheriff Richard Mack – Author of The County Sheriff: America’s Last Hope
While most events of this quality level would be at least $50 or more, we’re not doing this to make huge profits – we’re doing it to educate and activate.
Here’s a list of the cities we are going to:
- August 20th – Kansas City, Missouri – http://www.nullifynow.com/kansascity/
- October 22nd – Jacksonville, Florida – http://www.nullifynow.com/jacksonville/
- Fall 2011 – Philadelphia, Pennsylvania – http://www.nullifynow.com/philadelphia/
- Fall 2011 – San Francisco, California – http://www.nullifynow.com/bayarea/
- More Dates – http://www.nullifynow.com/more-dates/
- September 4th – Fort Worth, Texas – http://www.nullifynow.com/ft-worth/
- 10-10-10 (at 10am) – Orlando, Florida – http://www.nullifynow.com/orlando/
- October 23rd – Chattanooga, Tennessee – http://www.nullifynow.com/chattanooga/
- January 29th – Phoenix, Arizona – http://www.nullifynow.com/phoenix/
- March 5th – Cincinnati, Ohio – http://www.nullifynow.com/cincinnati/
- March 19th – Manchester, New Hampshire – http://www.nullifynow.com/newhampshire/
- April 16th – Austin, Texas – http://www.nullifynow.com/austin/
- May 28th – Los Angeles, California – http://www.nullifynow.com/losangeles/
We need your help. Help is what we need, and help is what you can give. Get your tickets today!
So while it might be important to call, petition, demand, march, sue and vote bums out, because they’re all bums, there’s much more we’re supposed to do. When the federal government violates your rights, you’re not supposed to wait four years for new politicians in the hope that they’ll fix it. You’re not supposed to wait two, or four, or more years for some black-robed judge to pronounce that they’ve violated your rights. You are supposed to resist those violations of your liberty as they happen – and it is your state’s solemn duty to do the same.